Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WAOL Council - 9/22

The WAOL council had its second meeting yesterday. We discussed the following agenda:
  • --Elluminate Roll-Out Check
  • --ANGEL training developments
  • --ANGEL Phase 1 and Phase 2 timelines
Of interest to faculty is that training for ANGEL will begin in the fall for Winter pilots. Personally, I am really loving ANGEL and encourage you to jump on board as soon as you are comfortable. Email me for log in information to visit my ANGEL classroom.

Also of interest to faculty is the Elluminate roll out. I have completed the required training and am working on the training plan for Cascadia faculty and staff. I hope to have that out to folks later this week. I hope to demo Elluminate and ANGEL for folks in the next couple of weeks.

An archive of the meeting is available - View the Elluminate Live! recording

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home