Monday, April 28, 2008

Web 2.0

Today, I'm sitting in on a webinar called Web 2.0: Making it Easy to Use New Tools. It is aimed at high school faculty, which I did not realize when I signed up. However, in just the few minutes, I've learned some great ideas that are worth sharing.
  • http://www.teachertube.com/ - YouTube for learning
  • Personal Learning Environments - tools to help students manage the huge amount of information on the internet.
  • Technopersonal skills - something we need to teach students as an important business skill (from the blog of the presenter

(30 minutes later)
This workshop has tossed out all kinds of fun ideas, but has not actually explained any of them with much depth. I guess that's what happens with a 30 minute workshop covering the dozens of different technologies that fall under the web 2.0 umbrella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home