Friday, May 2, 2008

2008 IT Education Futures Summit

Today, I'm at another conference, the 2008 IT Education Futures Summit. Now, I need to be clear - I'm not an IT person. While I have a decent grasp of hardware and software, I certainly couldn't make a living at it. So, I might not have originally selected this conference, but it was highly recommended by Sharon Buck, so I decided to give it a try. Plus, you can't beat free and I hear the lunch is pretty tasty.

In looking at the sessions, I saw that most of the offerings are over my head technically - Windows Server 20008, Introducing SQL and Visual Studio 2008. But there is also some stuff that is right down my alley. So, I think I'll be attending a session on Camtasia Studio, Web 2.0 and movie making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home