Thursday, April 16, 2009

ANGEL Tokens and Agents

I am once again stepping away from the conference to attend another Elluminate seminar, this one on

Tokens can be used in any text box in ANGEL, from email messages to announcements.
* Get a list of all available tokens in the Help area (question mark). Click on the plus sign next to the Instructor Reference Guide. Scroll down to Appendix IV and you'll see the different kinds of tokens. You can copy and paste the token you want to use.

Ok - the agent part was too complex to type as I was going. Fortunately, Andy has made little videos and the link available. I will edit this post when I get that info and I will also put it in the eLearning community in ANGEL.

You can view a recording of the session here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home