ANGEL Training for Spring Quarter
We have a new session of ANGEL training beginning April 14. The course is entirely online. There are two sections.
The Full Section is
· for people who are new to teaching using course management systems.
· 6 weeks long (April 14 – May 25)
· Based on designing a course from scratch
· Covers basic online pedagogical theory
The Express Section is
· for people who are experienced using Blackboard or other course management systems
· 4 weeks long (April 14 – May 11)
· Based on converting an existing course
· Explores more advanced online pedagogy
· Have weekly graded work (the work is graded pass/fail)
· Take 4 – 6 hours a week to complete
· Have flexible time schedules – if you fall behind, it’s ok. You can continue on whenever it works for you
· Will have you ready to use ANGEL for Summer or Fall Quarter
· Are free and open to anyone in the community college system
To register, visit the WAOL instructor training page at http://www.waol.org/info/training/instTrainingRegistration.aspx . Please note that this is the only session that I will run online Spring quarter.
If you started the training previously and would like to begin again, please email Stephanie Delaney directly and we’ll get you going so you can start where you left off.