Monday, June 7, 2010

How Strategic Planning Keeps you Sane when Delivering DL Programs

I'm at a session on strategic planning, as it is something that I need to tackle this summer. It is being presented by 3 administrators from the University of Alabama's College of Continuing Studies.

The scope of what they are talking about are completely different than what I'm accustomed to. They are an administrative support organization at their college. This standard plan is adjusted for each of their department clients. It seems like a great plan, but I don't think the information that they are presenting will apply to my program at Cascadia or other community colleges.


3 part strategic plan
1. Program Plan - research based
2. Marketing Plan - includes a SWOT analysis
3. Financial Plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home