Keynote on the future of eLearning
Keynote speaker Bobbe Baggio is presenting on the future of eLearning, a meta analysis of meta analyses.
She's looking at a lot of reports, including the Horizon Report and Online Nation.
Her key points - here's where we're going
- mobile (see San Franscisco Art Museum Online, North Carolina State Library, University of Utah Human Anatomy course)
- It's not about the technology - whatever you love today will be gone tomorrow.
- learner participation is extremely important
- ubiquitous learning - lines between work and life are blurring
- intelligent searching will eclipse tagging and metadata
Her slides and resources are on her website - http://www.bobbebaggio.com/
She is using Google Wave to teach a class - have to find out more about that. . .
This is a very good keynote - we should get her for something in WA.
Mentions Wikitude as example of augmented reality - http://www.wikitude.org/